Hello, ladies!
For tomorrow, 03.20.08, we'll be discussing the last 6 chapters of the third book of Mere Christianity! For scripture references, I want to focus on the three theological virtues: Faith, Hope and Charity/Love (see the first paragraph of chapter 6, "Charity"). The key scripture for tomorrow's meeting will be 1 Corinthaians 13:13:
I've gone ahead and selected a few specific scriptures that I've been looking at for each of the three virtues, which I've listed below. Feel free to look them up before bible study, or to come fresh -- I'll probably pick one for each virtue to read aloud... but we can always read more! :) I'll see you all tomorrow!
Love,
Chelsea
Charity/Love Scriptures:
1 Corinthians 13
Deuteronomy 10:17-19
John 21:15-17
Romans 8:38-39
1 Peter 4:8-9
Hope Scriptures:
2 Corinthians 1:9-10
Romans 5:1-5
Hebrews 3:6
Hebrews 10:22-23
Hebrews 6:18-20
Romans 15:4
Faith Scriptures:
Hebrews 11:1-3
Romans 4:18-21
Hebrews 11:6
Faith as Believing - The Path to Salvation:
John 1:12-13
1 John 5:1
Faith as Knowing - Trusting God Completely:
Psalm 91:14-15
1 Corinthians 1:9
*** By the way... in the future, I will be trying to get these posts up earlier than the night before! :)
1 Comment:
Chelsea,
thank you for focusing our time this week. :) I would love to do if for this next week obekeybe with you?
Post a Comment