Hi Girls! I was inspired by all the talk about blogs, so I decided to start one of my own :) There's not too much on it just yet, but there are a couple of posts, and some pictures from my cruise. I'm not sure how to add it to the links on the side of this page, but here's the direct link:
http://toughgirl42.blogspot.com/
Also, I wanted to say thank you all for praying for my presentation. It went really well; the audience seemed to like it, and my advisor was pleased. He even said "good job", which coming from him is great praise! And even better, I had such a peace in the time leading up to the talk, I really felt only a very small amount of stress or nervousness. God is good!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
My new blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment