All right, lovely ladies - the photos are fixed, the links are working and our blog is officially up and running! I'm really excited about having an online diary of sorts for such an incredible group of women... I'm so honored to know all of you! In the true Yellow House style, I will post two things:
-- some scriptures just for your joy:
And the nations shall see your righteousness and vindication [your rightness and justice--not your own, but His ascribed to you], and all kings shall behold your salvation and glory; and you shall be called by a new name which the mouth of the Lord shall name. You shall also be [so beautiful and prosperous as to be thought of as] a crown of glory and honor in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem [exceedingly beautiful] in the hand of your God.
[Isaiah 62:2-3, Amplified]
Sing, O Daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice, be in high spirits and glory with all your heart, O Daughter of Jerusalem [in that day]. [For then it will be that] the Lord has taken away the judgments against you; He has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, even the Lord [Himself], is in the midst of you; [and after He has come to you] you shall not experience or fear evil any more. In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear not, O Zion. Let not your hands sink down or be slow and listless. The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.
[Zephaniah 3:14-17, Amplified]
-- a prayer request:
I took the little stray kitten I've been feeding into the shelter today... please pray that the Lord will take care of her and give her a good home!
I'm eager for next Thursday, and miss those of you who won't be there! I love you all!
Love,
Chelsea
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The First Post (One of a Hopeful Many)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment